Recovering Nepal Movements
WWUD National Network Established 2020
mission vision and actions
RN was established in 2003 as a loose network
Recovering Nepal (RN) is a community of amazing and diverse group of individuals, organizations and thematic networks. Formally, as an overarching umbrella organisation, it is the National Federation of people who have had history of drug use and drug service organizations dedicated to resolving problem drug use in Nepal. Recovering Nepal originally began its work as an improvised support group, organically out of sheer necessity, in 2001 by individuals and activists living with HIV/TB and coming and/or from a drug user background in order to address the need for treatment, care and support and activism to advocate for access to medicines for both HIV and Drug Use.Readmore
1. Mid/Far Western Region (8) Eight Community Based Organization/Non Govermental Organization
and (1) One regional Office located in Nepalgunj.
2. Western Region (20) Twenty Community Base Organization/Non Govermental Organization and regional Office located in Pokhara and Butwal.
3. Central In side valley (34) Thirty Four Community Base Organization/Non Govermental Organization and Central office located in Lalitpur.
4. Outside Valley (16) Sixteen Community Base Organization/Non Govermental Organization and Regional Office located in Chitwan.
5. Eastern Region (8) Eight Community Base Organization/Non Govermental Organization and Regional Office located in Itahari.
6. (3) Three Thematic Networks FDDR/CDUN/UNION C.
Recovering Nepal submitted an open letter and petition to the Honorable Minister of Health, Secretary of MoHP, and Director of NCASC, demanding ac...Readmore
Nepal has a limited harm reduction (HR) services for Women who use Drugs (WWUD). In this context, Nepal successfully got the harm reduction (HR) pr...
Advocacy workshop for law enforcement to address stigma and discrimition...
Riddhi Pratap Jung Bahadur Rana
Ravi Krishna Shrestha
Samir Thapa Chhetri
Member-Thematic Network (YKP Lead)
Yam kala Rai
Member-Thematic Network (RN Women)
Member- Thematic Netowork-Current Users
Member-Thematic Network- TB
Karma Sonam Sherpa
Keshab Pun Magar
Durga (Sushil) Rijal
Ranbir Singh Chettri
Raj Kumar Lama